[DeTomaso] Flow Kooler water pump

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 23:40:40 EDT 2009

I forgot to mention.  The heater hose connection is a nipple cast into the pump body, if I remember correctly.  I wanted to block it, so I cut it off, threaded it, and screwed in a pipe plug.

The thread on mustangs and more mentioned that it leaks.  I have to tighten mine pretty tight, plus I have to use silicone on both sides of the gasket.  I've tried it before with no silicone, but it leaks.

If I were buying another pump, I'd buy an Edelbrock or Weiand.

And Asa Jay, just to show you how much I love you, I'll take a picture of "my" backside.