[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 61, Issue 9 Pantera out an about

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 01:41:45 EDT 2009

In a message dated 8/9/09 10:17:53 PM, RCBSONS1 at aol.com writes:

> Today was hand holding with the wife as she says I
> had enough car stuff for a week... never enough

Hey, invite her to share your fun times.   It seems too many guys are not
including their ladies like we all used to in PCNC. What has happened?   Cars
are not just for guys!   The monthly meeting used to be attended by just
about an equal amount of females as males; sounds like things have taken a
real downturn!

Judy (longtime member of PCNC, past prez of PCNC and past vice prez of
POCA)   Oh, Jack bought the Pantera for me~