[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 61, Issue 9 Pantera out an about

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 10 01:13:30 EDT 2009

I finally put that nasty wing back on
the Pantera and went to the local cruise night on Wed
Many noticed right away even though it was off for more
than a year
Then on Friday it was to a night street party with
three bands and many onlookers who knew several of
our members or the sad stories of cars that have been
sitting in garages for years... amazing how small this world is
Then Saturday morning off to Santana Row to hang
with the Euro crowd.. fellow member Darryl Johnson
showed up with his big block monster.. we had more
Panteras than Lambos...
Then Saturday night out to watch the Sprint car races (left the Pantera
home)
in Wastonville just north of Monterey.. bringing a buddies
kid to the race giving him the Racing itch at the age of 12
Today was hand holding with the wife as she says I
had enough car stuff for a week... never enough
Weather here in California great and looking forward
to next week in Monterey for 4 straight days

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera