[DeTomaso] efi horse power gain

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 01:22:41 EDT 2009

http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader

TWM throttle bodies on a GT40 MkII. See what you think.

I reckon Will is a little high with the 'down time'. I had the Pantera
on the road in less than a week, but it was the Pantera Performance
'kit' with a read to go harness. The GT40 took me the better part of a
month to get the system installed and it started first time. What took
so long was finding the bad harness... That took months to find and
was extremely frustrating.