[DeTomaso] ARP bolts for the brake calipers

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Aug 6 12:33:15 EDT 2009

I've heard back from ARP.  They don't have anything off-the-shelf that
is the correct size, drilled or not.  Each of the two sizes would have
to be manufactured, then drilled.  This is an expensive process.
After a couple of emails back and forth, I am having them quote a
manufacturing run of 100 and 200 to see what the price difference is.
Once I get that, I'll know what a piece-part price will be and we can
determine if it's worthwhile to go ahead.

Asa Jay