[DeTomaso] Road trip

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 21:01:13 EDT 2009

Dear All,

The Gumball3000 Pantera is On the road again This Friday  morning . Taking
the ferry from Orient Point,NY To New  London,Ct.

First stop Is Newport Rhode Island for a JAZZ Festival on Friday Night.
Join us for drinks.

We will be cruising to the PONE(pantera owners of the Northeast) Event  in
Wareham ,Mass at the Factory Five Factory this saturday morning .We are also
 looking forward  to the cook out being sponsored by  Ken and Nancy  Ridley
in Cotuit,MA.

Saturday afternoon we will be cruising to White River  Junction,VT  And
then Sunday in Stowe ,VT for the Largest car show in  the state .

Monday we will be in Montgomery Center and Newport Center,Vt

If any Pantera owners are out in the New England Area ...Come on  out!

Best Regards,
Robert Levitt
Team Pantera Racing # 56
Detomaso Pantera # 3196

ps.just email  us and we will find you along the route  .

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)