[DeTomaso] TPR Members Headed To SORC ORR

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Tue Aug 4 00:16:11 EDT 2009

Thank DOG someone has the huevos to get off the porch and DRIVE the damn
thing!

DOG bless you both . . . .

and don't forget, if you see a cutle little corn maiden . . . give her my
regards!

http://images27.fotki.com/v981/photos/4/43175/5282816/neb074444-vi.jpg

David, bound to get out of the rocker sooner or later.
Don't let the bucket list get too long!