[DeTomaso] BBORR engine failure clues

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:34:32 EDT 2009

Sorry, I was wrong.  They're just standard, not roller lifters.  Pulled the very last one on the passenger side.  The face is clean

but there is a rough gouge on the edge.  Push rods on back two cylinders are barely bent.  You have to roll them on a pane of glass to tell.  Could have been that way for a while.  I'm  now leaning toward a broken cam.  Thoughts anyone?  Thanks.

Michael