[DeTomaso] coach builder

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Thu Apr 23 11:25:51 EDT 2009

Seems to me that I read somewhere within the past week that Ghia just
closed.  Italian design house only, not the two American divisions that
make convertible tops or something like that.  But all from memory.
GPD4

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799634x1201361008/aol?redir=
http:%2F%2Fad.d