[DeTomaso] Window regulator adjustment

jefude at bellsouth.net jefude at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 8 21:45:10 EDT 2009

“But it's possible to bend the door accidently, especially if people are taken to opening and closing the door by grabbing the corner of the window frame
(wrong, wrong, wrong).”

OK Mike, what is the proper way to open and close a Pantera’s door? I always pop the door handle and pull the door open from the door frame. I was told years ago to avoid using the door handle to open the door to avoid breaking the pot metal handle.
I close the door by sort of tossing the door by either the door body or door frame. My door gaskets are very thick and if gently closed will not totally latch.