[DeTomaso] NPC- Dogs and UPS Trucks

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Tue Apr 7 15:00:56 EDT 2009

     My old dog used to get incredibly pissed off when the UPS truck would drive by.  If we have any UPS drivers out there,  do you have dogs,  and if so,  do they hate you?  Now that I think about it,  do Viper owners have the same problem?  :-)))  My sister's dog recently bit the UPS man,  ON THE TESTICLES !!!  And yes it apparently left a mark,  stitches were required!  Sorry about the non Pantera content,  I thought the story was too good to pass up.

Art