[DeTomaso] pictures

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Apr 3 18:01:12 EDT 2009

I don't think the rear wheel well is particularly high pressure. But then, what are you using for pressure reference?

Air flows pretty straight past the fender lip and should create a sucking out effect on the wheel well air but air is clearly not pouring out of the body.

http://www.detomaso.nu/bilder/tufttesting/127-2736_IMG.JPG
http://www.detomaso.nu/bilder/tufttesting/127-2733_IMG.JPG

Tomas