[DeTomaso] 1972 detomaso pantera

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Fri Apr 3 11:56:56 EDT 2009

Forest is right and the implications of this is that the #1 post on the
distributor can be any of the 8 posts depending on the orientation of
the distributor as installed in your engine.  The only way to be sure is
to spin the motor until the #1 piston is on the compression stroke and
to find the post that the rotor points to.

Paul