[DeTomaso] Hurricane Ike

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 17:21:35 EDT 2008

Hi guys,
  I guess you East TEXAS boys are battened down or you better be.  A friend called from Seadrift and they've been flooding for some time...and the storm is still 100+ miles out.  I can still find places around San Antonio if anyone needs to get out.  The traffic is probably
as dangerous as the storm though.  Let us know how you're doing.  It's blue and partly cloudy here now but that should change
in the morning.  We'll probably see the normal Hill Country flooding if we get the expected rain.  Again, you guys down there take care
and let us know what's happening.
Michael