[DeTomaso] Hurricane Ike

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:48:42 EDT 2008

I heard the local authorities did not advise evacuation of the Houston, Beaumont areas and to just hunker down due to the danger
of the evacuation itself, but if anyone is coming to San Antonio let me know.  I'll try to help if I can.  I have room for 2 or 3 cars and can find more shop space.  I have some floor space in the house if you don't mind sleeping in a construction project. :) Let me know.
Stay high and dry.  Take care.
Michael