[DeTomaso] E-brake with Wilwood Brakes

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 9 04:29:14 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/8/08 19 32 58, ncpantera at bellsouth.net writes:

> A few years back my father purchased a Wilwood setup from one of the
> Pantera
> vendors.  I can no longer find the shipping labels or the credit card
> information to find out which vendor it was.  What I need the group's
> expertise on is what kind of aftermarket e-brake setup would work with the
> car and the Wilwood brakes?

Both Pantera East in St. Petersburg, FL and Pantera Performance Center in
Colorado sell the same mechanical e-brake setup.   It's quite an elegant thing,
and it works very well.   It's a pure mechanical parking brake (no hydraulics
involved).   You will have to provide some very specific measurements regarding
disc thickness and offset, as each one is custom-made.

I think they are $395, plus $50 or something for the cables.