[DeTomaso] Axle socket

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Sep 5 20:36:23 EDT 2008

Over the last 6 months I've seen several different sellers of this axle nut tool
(socket).

here is Halls:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching&view
item=&item=260282622925&_trksid=p3907.m32

It seems the price a while ago ranged from$ the various sellers from $85 to 115,
which seems like a lot for 1 large socket.

I would think a good (decent ?) machinist could whip out a bunch of these for less.

Or am I wrong?

Marlin Jack or other "tool makers" what do you say?

The one I have that came with my Ford/Rotunda (dealer) tool kit has been loaned out a
few (too many) times and now shows a bit of wear, so it may be good for my local
area to have a fresh socket.

What is the best/cheapest source?