[DeTomaso] De Tomaso (or other) emblems or nameplates

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Thu Sep 4 13:48:43 EDT 2008

Kind of a cool collection.  I had to laugh when I spied the AMC
Gremlin badge.  I also noticed the only Ford badge I could find was
one of the smallest.

What we should do is send our leftovers to Mike, then he can box them
all up in one package to save shipping.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: