[DeTomaso] De Tomaso (or other) emblems or nameplates

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 11:31:05 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

This guy has been around for a few years, and has become somewhat famous for
his collection of automotive badges.

http://www.mydailydriver.com/content/images/0702-emblems.jpg

Today he wrote to me (and a few others),

 Dear fellow DeTomaso enthusiast,

 My name is Marc Veenhuis and I love cars as long as I can remember.
 Because I am handicapped I spend most of my time at home, this is why I
started collecting car emblems & nameplates a few years ago, a hobby what is very
interesting to me.

 Maybe you have got old or slightly damaged or even broken DeTomaso badges or
nameplates you cannot use anymore.
 I really would love to receive them for my collection, I will appreciate
that very much, maybe trading or swapping is possible, I have license plates,
stamps, car brochures or other things to trade or swap.

 Due to recent trouble with a nerve in my spine what paralyzed my right leg,
I have been in and out hospitals lately, now I try to walk again step by step
behind my walker with a complete leg brace, 2 knee braces and 2 braces to
protect my spine and to fill up the time between practicing and physiotherapy I
try to pick up collecting.

 You'll make me very happy with any spare badge you can offer me.
 Thank you for reading my e-mail request, I hope you can help me.

 Enjoy your great cars !

 With kind regards and respect,

 Marc Veenhuis
 Boomgaard 10