[DeTomaso] Connecting an antenna

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 17:03:26 EDT 2008

In a message dated 9/2/08 10 16 2, davel at emspace.com writes:

> That's it Mike.
> Big black band & bonded tight. Should be good for front pillar stiffness.
> I had a close look and it has no distortion that I can make out.
> No antenna leads though.

Gary's first batch of bonded windshields were made incorrectly, but he sold
them anyway.   They weren't supposed to have that big black band all the way
around.   It has the effect of reducing the windshield size by a fair bit.   Why
would anybody want to drive around with a big black band on their
windshield???

To me, the whole 'bonded windshield' thing is a solution to a problem that
never existed....