[DeTomaso] efi vs Weber/Carbs

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri Oct 31 18:37:19 EDT 2008

Looks nice. But one problem using only four injectors is that they might
need
to be very large to feed a hig Hp engine. I got 8 pretty large peak and hold
low impedance injectors and those cower some 800 hp. But idle opening times
is getting close to marginal on short timing. However, it will be a good
choice
for most aplication I think.
Goran