[DeTomaso] efi vs Weber respondents

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Fri Oct 31 16:56:00 EDT 2008

My last build revs beautifully to 7,000 rpm...
... but tends to bend valves at that point (trust me on this, I know).

The specs are for a max RPM of 6,500.  I do not have a rev limiter
built in, so I have to use my personal built in rev limiter, often
call a "right foot" in order to keep the r's down.

I do -not- know how long the engine would -last- at that rpm (6,500)
though, so I'm not claiming to have the greatest build ever, but it
does got that high.

Asa Jay