[DeTomaso] How Do I Adjust Seatback Angle?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 00:11:58 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/28/08 21 06 46, artstephens at charter.net writes:

>      #2556 has original seats with two bolts at the back of the seat and
> two
> bolts at the side/back.  I was under the impression that the angle could be
> adjusted on these seats,  but I don't see a way to do it?  Do they have to
> be modified somehow?  Jack,  I seem to remember you mentioning something
> about this?

Jack will respond with more detail and perhaps a photo or two, but basically,
the seat back and seat bottom bolt together at the side/back with an allen
bolt.   You can slot the hole in the seatback, and replace the allen bolt with a
knob.   That lets you loosen/tighten it at will, and change the angle of the
seat back somewhat.