[DeTomaso] More light ?s

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:57:45 EDT 2008

The  Gp4 flares on my car cover some of the area of the original running lights.  That propblem was solved by moving
the light opening and filling in the void with sheet metal.  When it comes time to reapply the stealth coating (black primer)
I'll do what little body work is needed and will permanently fix the lights.  IIRC the original Gp4 cars had a small round
marker light like the ones shown in other posts.  Fiat 124?  I've seen photos old car with both end, just fronts and none
at all.  Is there a norm?  HAHAHAHA, sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment.  Is a red and orange light in the same style available?
Thanks,
Michael
GRCY    BBORR April '09