[DeTomaso] stock air cleaner wanted

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 15:52:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/26/08 12:31:37 PM, JJD1010 at aol.com writes:

> From the dumb question department, what exactly is the snorkel? I'd also
> like to know where the flex tubing goes and where it ends on the side of
> the
> engine for a 74 L. A pic would be nice, too.

All these questions are easily answered by a simple glance in the handy dandy
De Tomaso parts book.   The relevant page is here:

http://www.panterasbywilkinson.com/webpages/catalog/ill14d.html

The bottom of the hose slips over a metal bracket which is affixed to the
bottom of the firewall/frame on the passenger side.