[DeTomaso] Door lights

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 15:47:55 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/26/08 11:42:06 AM, tipo874 at comcast.net writes:

> For the Ford imported cars it was a federal safety requirement.

Uh...no.

No American cars of the day share that feature?   It's an Italian thing, in
fact--German, British etc. cars don't have them either as far as I know?   The
only cars I can think of off the top of my head with that door light feature
in one manner or another are Maserati, De Tomaso, Fiat.   I don't think Ferrari
or Alfa had them?