[DeTomaso] Door lights

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 15:44:58 EDT 2008

In a message dated 10/26/08 10:36:58 AM, phavlik at pris.ca writes:

> Did all Panteras come with door lights, or were they an option?
>
> Mine does not have them, and I am wondering if that was the way the
> car came originally, or if they were lost by a previous owner
> somewhere along the way.
>
> If they were optional, were all doors pre-wired for them?

I've never seen one that didn't have them, unless it was modified (or rather,
if I saw a car that wasn't originally built with it, I didn't notice).   Hall
Pantera for awhile made a fresh-air kit that replaced the lights with a vent,
the (dubious) theory being that airflow past the door skin would suck hot air
out of the cabin through the vents in the back edge of the doors.