[DeTomaso] North Texas Rally This Satuday

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 09:55:08 EDT 2008

I hope some of you can join me this Saturday on a rally to East Texas.
The plan is to drive my Pantera unless I end up taking both boys.

Carroll Shelby will appear at the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new
Carroll Shelby School of Automotive Technology as part of the Team
Shelby Texas Roundup sponsored by Quantum Performance, an Authorized
Shelby Mod Shop on October 25, 2008. The event will feature a rally
that ends at Northeast Texas Community College for a car show that will
be free for the public.

The event is sanctioned by Team Shelby. Only 100 cars Shelby car or
Ford powered vehicles can be part of the drive. The rally is expected
to include cars such as the Cobra, Shelby Mustang, Series 1 and GL-H,
Ford GT, Falcon, Mustang, Pantera and Tiger.

The Team Shelby Texas Roundup will begin at Quantum Performance in
Farmers Branch at 7:30 AM on October 25; it will end at NTCC in Mount
Pleasant at about 11:30 AM for the show. The college will conduct a ribbon
cutting ceremony at about 1 PM. The rally fee includes lunch, a goody
bag, donation to the school's scholarship fund and rally participation.
Information is available at www. www.quantum-perf.com.

Scott Black