[DeTomaso] White '74 L for sale in Michigan

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 17:54:06 EDT 2008

A local Pantera owner here in Michigan is selling his car.  It's a white '74 L that is always super clean and has been very well maintained.  I am familiar with the car, but have never driven it, crawled under it to seriously inspect it or anthing like that.  He is asking $36, 500 which I think is very reasonable.  Here's a link to his ad on Craigslist:  http://detroit.craigslist.org:80/cto/874333402.html

As soon as he gets around to sending me some pictures, I will post an ad on ProvaMo.com and the PI forum for him.

Thanks,

Ian