[DeTomaso] Open Road Racing Tires

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 4 00:31:50 EDT 2008

Scott,

Thank you.
What happened with your tire tech? Sounds like my experience with Erik two years ago. This time, he wouldn't even respond to my emails / questions for two weeks.
What width are you aiming for?
285 25 22 P Zero's are 28" -
335 25 22's are 28.8" - 778 rpm
305 35 20's are 28.4" - 732 rpm

Try Brock at TireRack ext 697. He was very helpful. Tell him the other high-speed Pantera guy sent you.

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456