[DeTomaso] Open Road Racing Tires

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sat Oct 4 00:52:43 EDT 2008

Scott,

That should work.
If you like the Bullett style wheels I have a set of black ones that I bought the day prior to SS and may sell to get wider, custom made types, for my Group IV flares.
I bought them direct from the wholesaler's warehouse. They are AFS wheels.
17"s for the front and 19"s for the rear.
They have exactly 85 miles on them (The Beast was trailered).
I have brand new Falken FK-452 ZR Y rated tires (top speed rating). 255 40 19 in back (27.2") and 245 35 17 in front. I could have gone taller but was concerned about the fit, being it was the day before the race and no time for errors.
http://www.marketworks.com/StoreFrontProfiles/deluxeSFshop.aspx?sfid=46820&c=332374
Again, I got em cheap by driving to the warehouse. They are SS tried and tested, as my 162 mph speed certificate proves. Say, 75% of my cost?

Dan
Dan F. Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA

Phone (858) 551-5455
Fax (858) 551-5456