[DeTomaso] GPS advice requested

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 21:45:01 EST 2008

 If you think there is any chance you might be driving in Europe I recommend the Garmin 270 or 370.? They are only slightly more expensive than the models w the North America only maps and my 370 basically made my solo trip to Europe last summer possible. You can buy the Euro maps and load them onto another model, but it costs like $200 just for those maps.

Jim