[DeTomaso] Newbie with parts request

Emiliano Ballejos mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 20:55:01 EST 2008

Hello, Newbie here with a recently aqcuired '73 Pantera #5910. This car has a cracked driver's side (left) exhaust manifold. Is this common? I would like to replace it with an original instead of the header. Is there anyone out there with a used one, or pair, that they would be willing to part with? Also, what are the odds of finding a pair of 10" Campagnolos out there? It seems like everyone is converting to aftermarket wheels. This car is very original, I would prefer to keep it that way as much as possible. I am in the southwest USA.
Emiliano