[DeTomaso] New poll: How many tickets do you get on average in your Pantera?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 19:57:12 EST 2008

Just to go on record, we've only gotten one (1) ticket on our Pantera in 28
years.   I totally blame our son-in-law who I was following in his Nissan 300ZX
turbo going home from Sports Cars and All That Jazz in Reno many years ago.
I thought it was only fitting that his ticket cost more than mine; obviously
because he was in the lead!!

We had been stopped (with either Jack and I driving) several times during the
first several years we owned the car; mostly due to the guys in uniform just
wanting to look at the car though it was hard to get them to admit the fact.

Judy