[DeTomaso] FW: inside rear view mirror vibrates

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Wed Nov 19 15:16:23 EST 2008

Thanks to everyone for all the prompt responses. I will put some kind of
rubber grommet behind the mirror to see if it stops vibrating. Then I
will know if the mirror assembly has failed. If that works, I will then
remove the mirror and replace it with a new stick on type mirror that
bob Reid recommends.

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire