[DeTomaso] FW: inside rear view mirror vibrates

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Nov 19 20:58:48 EST 2008

Dear Kerry,

                  I know how you feel.   After thousands of cross country
miles, I still reach up to steady the center rear view mirror to better
assess "threats" behind me.

                    Years ago, I seem to recall reading somewhere in the
Pantera literature, that someone had discovered that ( IIRC) a Honda
rearview mirror (what model???)  fortuitously a) fit  and  b ) had a built
in rubber gasket.

                                              Good luck,  Chuck Engles