[DeTomaso] GROUP 4 TAIL LIGHTS

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Nov 15 18:20:25 EST 2008

Dear Forum,

               I have bought Larry's Group 4 lights as well as the GTS front
driving/signal parking lights.     Unsolicted testimonial:  They were as
represented.  No surprises.  Larry writes up a very nice,
obessive-compulsive { :-)   }  installation instruction packet complete with
color pictures.   Highly recommended.

                              Warmest regards, Chuck Engles