[DeTomaso] GROUP 4 TAIL LIGHTS

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 10:27:52 EST 2008

Okay, I seem to have "competition". ;-)

My refurbished sets are priced from $375-$475.

The housings are totally dis-assembled, bead blasted,any repairs

needed are completed, and reflectors coated with several coats

of 'chrome' paint. Lenses are polished to a gem-like shine and have

no cracks, gouges, deep scratches or repairs. Some have near

perfect chrome, others are so-so, and some are only suitable for

the black-out trim look, which I can perform for you if desired.

Gaskets are likewise refurbished, housings electrically bench

tested for full function. I offer refurbished OEM lens screws or

several styles of Allen-head lens screws-zinc,black oxide, S.S.

When I have NOS sets, their pricing is dependent on my cost-

in the range of $550-$650.

I deal in complete sets, make sure the amber sections are a good

color match (this can vary greatly between different production runs),

and will always stand behind my lights should you ever have any

troubles.

I ship worldwide, and have never had any shipments damaged or

returned.

?

As in all purchases, you should compare the quality of the product
and the shipping charges prior to making a purchase.? If you do this,
I am confident you will choose me as your supplier for Group 4 tail lights.

Nearly 30 owners have previously come to that conclusion.

(Thanks to Chuck Engles for his 'testimonial')

Larry