[DeTomaso] Replacement Headers

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 10 10:52:47 EST 2008

I bought a complete reconditioned Mind Train exhaust system (headers and
mufflers) several years ago when I was planing to use them on the
reconfiguration of my turbo plumbing.  However, I decided to fabricate
my own 3" system to accommodate the 2-3/4"  turbine exhaust.rather than
use the 2-1/2" Mind Train setup
<http://home.earthlink.net/~arkoch/images/Exhaust/>

I plan to put the Mind Train setup on ebay when I have time
<http://home.earthlink.net/~arkoch/images/Mindtrain%20Exhaust/>.  Sorry
for the lousy picture of the newly coated headers.  There will be better
pictures when I unpack the exhaust and post the set on ebay.

When I do put the exhaust system on ebay I will post it to the forum. .
I'll also probably find all kinds of other replaced and excess parts to
sell on ebay as I sort through Pantera "stuff" I have saved over the
last few decades. .

Dick Koch - Atlanta