[DeTomaso] Replacement Headers

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 16:41:09 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/9/08 13 31 21, grayjim at att.net writes:

> I’ll include this caveat; our discussion was two years ago.  He may no
> longer make the tailpipe/mufflers.

Just found this on a Mazda RX7 board:

News Flash: Mindtrain has closed up shop!
Apparently, Fred has decided to call it quits. As of this writing (Nov 27,
2007), the phone has been disconnected, with no new number listed. Also, I spoke
to Bret DePedro at RP-Performance (see below), and he told me that he bought
the last two Mindtrain cat-back systems for two of his customers about two
months ago. So there are no more Mindtrain parts to be found.

That's too bad, because my first Mindtrain exhaust system finally gave up
this morning, after 10 years of regular duty, including some salted-road winter
driving while on my old car. It was a great product, and Fred gave me great
service.

Thanks, Fred, where ever you are.

====

Fortunately PI Motorsports still sells Mind Train Pantera stuff, and perhaps
they can get the tailpipes too?