[DeTomaso] What is your favorite Fun Rally event?

Fastgrandma at aol.com Fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 18:20:58 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/4/08 2:41:53 PM, msm at portata.com writes:

> .  I have driven to Las Vegas via Yosemite, Kings
> Canyon, Sequoia, and Lake Havasu.

Over the 20+ years of traveling to Vegas we've done a variety of routes which
have all been fun.   I suppose a memorable one was indeed going around Mono
Lake. That was the year my front brakes when out as we were going into Jackson;
from that point on I simply anticipated so really had no problem.   We had
left later than the rest of the PCNC group so I really surprised Roger and Jimmy
when we caught up with them in Lee Vining and Jack explained I was driving
with no front brakes!   Jack had no idea what little braking I had until he
drove the car to dinner where we stayed that night; think maybe I impressed him as
well.

Judy