[DeTomaso] New Carb - Recommendations?

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Mon Nov 3 14:04:16 EST 2008

I find it interesting that Holley currently markets 670cfm and 750cfm
carbs.  The ideal mix for the 351c would seem to be in the middle
(around 700cfm) and with my engine having upgraded internals I am
reluctant to head south of the 700cfm mark.

Mike, do you find you have to tune Larry's carb often?