[DeTomaso] Knurled bolts foe fuse box lids.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 14:26:50 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/2/08 11:53:12 AM, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Some moron mechanic that I brought my Pantera to when I first bought it
> lost the two brass knurled bolts that screw in to keep the fuse and relay doors
> closed.

Originally, there were fiber washers inside the lids to capture the screws so
this doesn't happen. If your washers are gone, its a really good idea to find
replacements, or use small o-rings, or something so the screws don't fall
out. I used knurled screws I had around from something else, in SAE 10-32
thread which fit. FWIW, most of the vendors have used parts from scrapped Panteras,
or possibly Wilkinson might carry the OEM parts- call your favorite vendor
and ask. Good luck- J Deryke