[DeTomaso] Knurled bolts foe fuse box lids.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 13:52:41 EST 2008

Some moron mechanic that I brought my Pantera to when I first bought it lost
the two brass knurled bolts that screw in to keep the fuse and relay doors
closed. I made the mistake of thinking that since a Pantera had a relativly
simple V8 with no computers I could save some money by going to a run of the
mill wrench. Boy was I wrong. Anyway live and learn. I need a find
replacements for these two bolts . I also have an extra ZF 5spd transaxel
and a stock steel rear deck lid. I am not sure if I will sell these or save
them for a rainy day, but if I were interested in selling ( to raise money
for some off the other mods I want to male at some future date. I am
intersted in hearing any suggestion as to where I should list them and what
a good starting price would be. I don't think they will go down in value and
I am undecided about making any expensive mods so I am not particularly
motivated to sell.
Anyone wishing to voice an opinion would be welcome.

Boyd 73L # 5783