[DeTomaso] Tires

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 31 16:58:19 EDT 2008

Well,  I -do- happen to have an extra set of 7's and 8's, so I -could
put 8's all the way around, or vice-verse, but that would probably look
really weird.

Looks like readily available tires come in 225, 245 and 275.
Unfortunately, all three sizes do -not- typically come available in the
same tire family.  Since rules don't allow mixing/matching, it's
starting to look like I will be limited to putting one size tire only,
all around.  The best thing to do in that case is use the same size rims
all the way around, or maybe go with 60's on one end and 50's on the
other.  I'm still debating.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie