[DeTomaso] FITTING NEW 'CF' DECK LID - MEASUREMENTS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 14:16:20 EDT 2008

Dan and other engineers,

  Anyone with Kellys IR-EFI intake who have the tall TWM throttle bodies with Kelly's filters? Don't say you do Mikey! ;-]>

  I can give Larry a template on the radius of the back of Kelly's filters but measured from outside edge to outside edge the filters are 13" wide.  What I need is how far back to notch the CF decklid to fit over TB's with filters installed...I was going to go with a full cut like Will K and Tom P have but decided I want the notched lid look instead.

  Dick Drenske didn't keep the original cut specs or the piece he cut out of my old steel decklid and I didn't bring the decklid remains back to California so my bad;-]>

  So before I head out to Nevada on a road trip to dig up the old decklid if you have Kellys intake with the tall TWM throttle bodies let me know how far back you made your cut.
  BTW, Kelly cofield is drinking pints of warm beer in the UK and has no idea on how far back the cut should be.

  Dawg

Daniel C Jones <daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com> wrote:
  The guy's name is Tod Buttermore. I'm emailing Guy with the info.

Dan Jones