[DeTomaso] My Pantera has arrived

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue May 27 10:52:00 EDT 2008

Interesting, I followed a link on the page and saw that another car used for
racing of some sort was identified as chassis number 01189 and yet it was
NOT a push button.

Whaz up with that?

Michael in Savannah

I don't know if my post yesterday made it or not but my car ( #1660 ) is
yellow and as far as I can tell always has been, if #1661 was lime green,
what color was #1662, 63, 64, etc.
and what about 1659 right before me?
Where these painted in batches ( because I have some old color photos of the
factory and it shows about 15-20 cars on the line at the same time and they
are ALL yellow.

I know for years on the list that being built in one order and being given a
VIN in another different order was not out of the question, but it seems to
me that by the time the painting phase came along that the VIN would have
been established...

Comments.

--
Michael L. Shortt