[DeTomaso] Other Aero Issues

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 11:27:55 EDT 2008

Bwahahahahha...  ROFLMAO!

  Just like golf balls.  If anyone is interested in this high-tech aero mod, I have a set of special
  tools to install such exotica onto the body of your car, and I'm willing to loan it out for free to
  anyone who wants to do this; I'd even be willing to do it to your car free of charge:
  http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?itemID=107420&itemType=PRODUCT

  BTW - I love the bad-boy rat-rod look of your flat black paint job Michael.

  Cheers!
  Garth #4033 (slick and slow)