[DeTomaso] Other Aero Issues

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 11:34:16 EDT 2008

Regarding dimples on golf balls:

  http://wings.avkids.com/Book/Sports/instructor/golf-01.html

  Ken

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Bwahahahahha... ROFLMAO!

Just like golf balls. If anyone is interested in this high-tech aero mod, I have a set of special
tools to install such exotica onto the body of your car, and I'm willing to loan it out for free to
anyone who wants to do this; I'd even be willing to do it to your car free of charge:
http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?itemID=107420&itemType=PRODUCT

BTW - I love the bad-boy rat-rod look of your flat black paint job Michael.

Cheers!
Garth #4033 (slick and slow)