[DeTomaso] More Problems....

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue May 13 20:07:22 EDT 2008

Well, I started the car to go to the AC shop and it was backfiring and missing. I noticed the ammeter was below o and looked odd. I disconnected the pos on the battery and it died right away. I relocated the alternator for the Evans flat kit and must have done something in there.
I'll look for a bad connection, but how do I test the alt/reg?
Will